Envision Outdoor Living Products Announces Executive Team Promotions
MOUNT JOY, Pennsylvania — Envision Outdoor Living Productsmanufacturer of Envision composite decking and Fairway decking railing, implemented a handful of leadership changes within the organization, resulting in 10 internal promotions.
“Envision Outdoor Living Products has had a year of exciting change, expansion, acquisitions and growth, necessitating changes in our leadership structure,” said Shara Gamble, President of Envision Outdoor Living Products. “These changes will continue to strengthen areas critical to our operations and customer expectations, including supply reliability, material sourcing and product quality, while creating additional leadership opportunities and opportunities advancement and career growth among our team members.”
Personnel changes include:
- Cory Panak has been named Director of Manufacturing Operations, where he will be responsible for all manufacturing of decking, railing and outdoor living products. Panak has been with the company since 2015 and most recently served as General Manager of Manufacturing.
- Travis Scott was promoted from director of operations to a new role of director of supply chain and logistics. A member of the team since 2014, Scott will be responsible for sourcing, logistics, demand planning, customer experience, research and development, and manufacturing support for the Outdoor Living division. .
- Rick Gebhart has been promoted from Director of Sales to Senior Director of Sales where he will manage and oversee sales operations for Outdoor Living, including designing plans to achieve sales goals, developing and maintaining customer relationships and the development of sales strategies to achieve growth objectives. Gebhart joined the company in 2015.
- Previously Director of Marketing, Chase Moritz was named director of marketing and communications. Moritz joined the company in 2019 and is now responsible for planning internal and external communications and marketing strategies across a range of media platforms, as well as market research.
- Employee since 2004, Brandon Brummet was promoted from plant engineer to director of earthmoving operations. Along with overseeing all earthmoving operations, Brummett is responsible for maintaining quality and inventory standards on all earthmoving products and also focuses on production efficiency, including waste reduction and elimination of unplanned downtime.
- Bill Fanning was promoted to Maintenance and Reliability Manager, responsible for the reliability program for Outdoor Living and improving maintenance processes, focusing on eliminating unplanned downtime. Fanning joined the company in 2003 and was most recently responsible for maintenance.
- Industrial Technician since 2021, james walker was promoted to maintenance supervisor. Walker will focus on continuously improving the maintenance and reliability of Envision’s production facilities in Missouri.
- In his promotion from Automation Engineering Technician to Automation Technology Manager, Tim Claypool will continue in his technical role and will also lead the Automation Engineering Technology department. Claypool has been with the company since 2003.
- Hilary Wetzel has been promoted to the new role of Customer Experience Manager. His leadership of Envision Outdoor Living’s consolidated customer experience team will further ensure that dedicated and trained experts on all products are ready to assist customers. Wetzel has been a member of Fairway’s Inside Sales and Customer Experience team, acquired by Envision last year, since 2008.
- Jeremy Hill was appointed Logistics Supervisor, responsible for all logistics, shipping and receiving for Envision’s facilities in Lamar, MO. Hill joined the company in 2000 as a member of the shipping, receiving and sample processing team and earned several promotions during his career.