DUBLIN, September 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Baby Monitors Market Research Report by Product Type, Connectivity Type, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global baby monitor market size has been estimated to be $ 1,528.96 million in 2020 and should reach $ 1,603.78 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.23% to reach $ 2,076.22 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the baby monitor market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global baby monitors market including Angelcare Monitors Inc., Anker Technology (UK) Limited, Arlo, Babysense, Dorel Industries Inc., FLIR Systems Inc, Hanwha Group, Hisense Ltd., iBaby Labs, Inc., Infant Optics, Koninklijke Philips NV, LB Technology Co., Ltd, Lenovo Group Limited, Lorex Technology Inc., Miku Inc., Motorola, Inc., Nanit, Nest Labs, Inc., NETGEAR Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Safety 1st, Samsung Corporation, ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd., Snuza, Sony Corporation, Summer Infant Inc, VICTURE, VTech Communications, Inc., Windeln.De AG and Withings Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global Baby Monitors market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Babyphones Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Baby Monitors Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Baby Monitors market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Baby Monitors market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global baby monitors market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global baby monitor market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. The growing number of working parents and nuclear families is likely to increase the number of daycare organizations and professional caregivers
126.96.36.199. Increased spending on baby products
188.8.131.52. Growing trend for online shopping
184.108.40.206. Food safety issues associated with the products
220.127.116.11. Expensive product price
18.104.22.168. Increased awareness of baby monitoring products and growing concern for babies
22.214.171.124. Technological advancements in baby monitoring products
126.96.36.199. Adoption of the baby monitor system in developing and emerging countries
188.8.131.52. Alexa voice assistance and Google Assistant
184.108.40.206. Technical failure
220.127.116.11. Threat of hacking and privacy risks
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Baby Monitors Market, by Product Type
6.2. Baby audio monitor
6.3. Fixed video monitor
6.4. Pan and tilt monitor
7. Baby monitors market, by distribution channel
7.2. Offline Retail Channels
7.3. Online Retail Channels
8. Baby Monitor Market, By Connectivity Type
8.2. Wired monitors
8.3. Wireless monitors
9. Americas Baby Monitor Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Baby Monitor Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa of the baby monitors market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Angelcare Inc.
13.2. Anker Technology (UK) Limited
13.5. Dorel Industries Inc.
13.6. FLIR Systems Inc
13.7. Hanwha Group
13.8. Hisense Ltd.
13.9. iBaby Labs, Inc.
13.10. Optics for infants
13.11. Koninklijke Philips NV
13.12. LB Technology Co., Ltd
13.13. Lenovo Group Limited
13.14. Lorex Technology inc.
13.15. Miku Inc.
13.16. Motorola, Inc.
13.18. Nest Labs, Inc.
13.19. NETGEAR Inc.
13.20. Panasonic Corporation
13.21. Safety 1st
13.22. Samsung Corporation
13.23. ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
13.25. Sony Corporation
13.26. Summer Infant Inc
13.28. VTech Communications, Inc.
13.29. Windeln. From AG
13.30. Withings Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wm4tbs
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets